Framing/mounting available upon request.
- 28.6 x 40 cm - edition of 30
- 43 x 60 cm - edition of 20
- 57.3 x 80 cm - edition of 10
ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
This photograph was inspired by a beautiful poem of M.L.Cavendish:
Of Many Worlds in This World
Just like as in a nest of boxes round,
Degrees of sizes in each box are found.
So, in this world, may many others be
Thinner and less, and less still by degree:
Although they are not subject to our sense,
A world may be no bigger than two-pence.
Nature is curious, and such works may shape,
Which our dull senses easily escape:
For creatures, small as atoms, may be there,
If every one a creature's figure bear.
If atoms four, a world can make, then see
What several worlds might in an ear-ring be:
For millions of those atoms may be in
The head of one small, little, single pin.
And if thus small, then ladies may well wear
A world of worlds, as pendants in each ear.
You can now try selected artworks from PHOTOPORTRAYAL in your home!
All you need is your smartphone or tablet and the free virtual reality Hoverlay app.
Share this Product
INSPIRATION, IDEAS & PROCESS BEHIND MY ART
THIS PRINT IS:
- Limited edition
- To give you a sense of true exclusivity.
- Authentically Certified
- To guarantee the uniqueness of each individual print.
- To add even more value and authenticity to the print.
- Printed on Archival Canson Baryta Gloss Paper
- Canson Baryta Gloss Paper is a pure white paper with excellent black density, contrast and reproduction of detail. Absolutely perfect for vivid colours. The Baryta base creates whiter whites and deeper blacks whilst the silky smooth reflective coating enhances the detail and definition of the images.
- Archival Pigment Print (Giclée)
- Giclée printing gives a fine art feel to a print and allows to achieve deeper and richer colours due to the bright pigments used to make up the inks.
- Free Delivery Worldwide
- Get the artwork delivered safely to your door and absolutely for free, regardless of which country you reside in.
- 30 Days return guarantee
- If you still have any concerns - you will have 30 days to return your art piece.
Our prints usually come unframed. We can also offer several options for archival frames and mounting. Please Contact Us for more information.
This fine art print is printed on the highest quality fine art paper. It is an acid-free archival paper with a smooth, white tone surface. Photographs printed on this paper come out perfectly sharp with outstanding smooth gradations, excellent details and natural, beautifully saturated colours. The scenery looks so vivid that you'll want to jump into this world.