Framing/mounting available upon request.
- 33.3 x 50 cm - edition of 7
- 53.4 x 80 cm - edition of 3
ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
Er Naro belongs to the Extraordinary Plant Collection of Ranno ’o Astra.
This flower grows only when someone is looking at it. That is why it hardly ever achieves its full size, especially in wild nature. That is why it is so rare.
It is a carnivorous plant, it derives most of its nutrients from trapping small animals and birds. By spraying its spores it leaves animals immobile and causes severe hallucinations from which no living creature can escape.
It is close to impossible to resist the effects of these illusions so these poor animals keep looking at the plant, into the eyes of their own death.
As the days pass and the victim becomes weaker and weaker, it eventually dies and the flower absorbs its breathless body.
You can read more about the creation of this art piece here:
You can now try selected artworks from PHOTOPORTRAYAL in your home!
All you need is your smartphone or tablet and the free virtual reality Hoverlay app.
Share this Product
INSPIRATION, IDEAS & PROCESS BEHIND MY ART
THIS PRINT IS:
- Limited edition
- To give you a sense of true exclusivity.
- Authentically Certified
- To guarantee the uniqueness of each individual print.
- To add even more value and authenticity to the print.
- Printed on Archival Canson Baryta Gloss Paper
- Canson Baryta Gloss Paper is a pure white paper with excellent black density, contrast and reproduction of detail. Absolutely perfect for vivid colours. The Baryta base creates whiter whites and deeper blacks whilst the silky smooth reflective coating enhances the detail and definition of the images.
- Archival Pigment Print (Giclée)
- Giclée printing gives a fine art feel to a print and allows to achieve deeper and richer colours due to the bright pigments used to make up the inks.
- Free Delivery Worldwide
- Get the artwork delivered safely to your door and absolutely for free, regardless of which country you reside in.
- 30 Days return guarantee
- If you still have any concerns - you will have 30 days to return your art piece.
Our prints usually come unframed. We can also offer several options for archival frames and mounting. Please Contact Us for more information.
This fine art print is printed on the highest quality fine art paper. It is an acid-free archival paper with a smooth, white tone surface. Photographs printed on this paper come out perfectly sharp with outstanding smooth gradations, excellent details and natural, beautifully saturated colours. The scenery looks so vivid that you'll want to jump into this world.