Author: Vadims Pjatrikovs
Photo Studio: PHOTOPORTRAYAL.
THIS PRINT IS:
- Authentically Certified
- Limited Edition
- Standard print - edition of 30
- Large print - edition of 20
- Extra-large print - edition of 10
- Printed on Archival Canson Baryta Gloss Paper
- Printing Type: Giclée
- Free Delivery Worldwide
- 30 Days return guarantee
Our prints usually come unframed. We can also offer several options for frames. Please Contact Us for more information.
ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
Here are some fencing facts that have inspired this artwork:
1. In fencing, the main feature of the hitting does not impose any significant force like in most of the other combat types of sports. In opposite, a forceful hit would signify the lack of experience and inferiority of the technique of the opponent. A correct hit needs to be made not by using the whole body, but rather by using your wrist.
2. However, this doesn't make the fencer's weapon weak at all, and some people believe that the tip of the fencing blade is the second fastest moving object in sport behind a marksman's bullet.
3. Fencing mask with its dense stainless steel mesh protects the head except for the back of the head, and it also has a bib that protects the neck. Several years ago people started to use masks made of glass so that the spectators could see the emotions of the sportsmen. However, this new addition hasn't proven to be viable - even the most solid carbon fiber does not always protect against a hit, and because of the numerous scratches this glass needs to be exchanged quite frequently. Plus, this leads to significant condensation which obscures the fencer's view.
This fine art print is printed on the highest quality photographic paper. It is an acid-free archival paper with a smooth, warm tone surface. Photographs printed on this paper come out perfectly sharp with outstanding smooth gradations, excellent details and natural, beautifully saturated colours. The scenery looks so vivid that you'll want to jump into this world.
SHIPPING TERMS AND RETURN POLICY