Framing/mounting available upon request.
- 33.9 x 50 cm - edition of 7
- 54.3 x 80 cm - edition of 3
ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
My main goal for this image was to demonstrate how you can separate different objects by using light alone.
I think the root of my inspiration for it comes from my years and years in commercial/fashion photography. While working in a photo studio, I had to carefully wrap mannequins with designers' clothing to catch that perfect photo.
If you miss at least one cringe of the material, you need to start all over again. The moment I saw this deep red, almost tapestry-like, material on the shelf I knew I had to buy it. All of a sudden an idea to photograph something wrapped in a cloth (which I originally noted down back in 2019) got resurrected and I finally had a whole picture.
This is how most of the ideas are born in my soul.
I combine my skills with my daily experiences and sensations and give all of me into every single photo shoot.
You can read more about the creation of this art piece here:
You can now try selected artworks from PHOTOPORTRAYAL in your home!
All you need is your smartphone or tablet and the free virtual reality Hoverlay app.
Share this Product
INSPIRATION, IDEAS & PROCESS BEHIND MY ART
THIS PRINT IS:
- Limited edition
- To give you a sense of true exclusivity.
- Authentically Certified
- To guarantee the uniqueness of each individual print.
- To add even more value and authenticity to the print.
- Printed on Archival Canson Baryta Gloss Paper
- Canson Baryta Gloss Paper is a pure white paper with excellent black density, contrast and reproduction of detail. Absolutely perfect for vivid colours. The Baryta base creates whiter whites and deeper blacks whilst the silky smooth reflective coating enhances the detail and definition of the images.
- Archival Pigment Print (Giclée)
- Giclée printing gives a fine art feel to a print and allows to achieve deeper and richer colours due to the bright pigments used to make up the inks.
- Free Delivery Worldwide
- Get the artwork delivered safely to your door and absolutely for free, regardless of which country you reside in.
- 30 Days return guarantee
- If you still have any concerns - you will have 30 days to return your art piece.
Our prints usually come unframed. We can also offer several options for archival frames and mounting. Please Contact Us for more information.
This fine art print is printed on the highest quality fine art paper. It is an acid-free archival paper with a smooth, white tone surface. Photographs printed on this paper come out perfectly sharp with outstanding smooth gradations, excellent details and natural, beautifully saturated colours. The scenery looks so vivid that you'll want to jump into this world.