Framing/mounting available upon request.
- 26.7 x 40 cm - edition of 30
- 40 x 60 cm - edition of 20
- 53.3 x 80 cm - edition of 10
ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
You can read more about the creation of this art piece here:
This artwork was heavily inspired by my trip to the Lake District.
Windermere is such a beautiful town - full of tiny little medieval-looking houses, framed with stone fences, moss, and conifer trees. It felt like I was breathing in every little piece of Windermere, like a sponge. I was listening to the story that this town was unfolding in front of me, feeling honoured to watch this in real-time. A story that later formed part of my still life photo that you can see now. I didn't have to reinvent the wheel, I just had to tell this beautiful town's own story in my words, in my own language - in the language of still life light painting photography.
Share this Product
INSPIRATION, IDEAS & PROCESS BEHIND MY ART
THIS PRINT IS:
- Limited edition
- To give you a sense of true exclusivity.
- Authentically Certified
- To guarantee the uniqueness of each individual print.
- To add even more value and authenticity to the print.
- Printed on Archival Canson Baryta Gloss Paper
- Canson Baryta Gloss Paper is a pure white paper with excellent black density, contrast and reproduction of detail. Absolutely perfect for vivid colours. The Baryta base creates whiter whites and deeper blacks whilst the silky smooth reflective coating enhances the detail and definition of the images.
- Archival Pigment Print (Giclée)
- Giclée printing gives a fine art feel to a print and allows to achieve deeper and richer colours due to the bright pigments used to make up the inks.
- Free Delivery Worldwide
- Get the artwork delivered safely to your door and absolutely for free, regardless of which country you reside in.
- 30 Days return guarantee
- If you still have any concerns - you will have 30 days to return your art piece.
Our prints usually come unframed. We can also offer several options for archival frames and mounting. Please Contact Us for more information.
This fine art print is printed on the highest quality fine art paper. It is an acid-free archival paper with a smooth, white tone surface. Photographs printed on this paper come out perfectly sharp with outstanding smooth gradations, excellent details and natural, beautifully saturated colours. The scenery looks so vivid that you'll want to jump into this world.